Friday, November 30, 2007

Half-way

This week marks the half-way point -- only 20 weeks until we meet the baby!

I had my ultrasound on Tuesday. The baby is healthy and I even got to see the baby grab it's toes during the ultrasound. We are waiting to find out the sex when he/she arrives in April. Technology has changed in the past two years -- the latest update is they burn a dvd of the ultrasound -- pretty cool! I'm going to attempt to link a video here so you can meet "baby S" (Sophie or Samuel).

** It appears I'm experiencing some technical difficulties trying to link the video to the blog - hopefully I'll figure it out soon! **

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Kim! That's so exciting...I can't believe you are already half-way there! We are looking forward to hearing about his or her arrival and it would be fun to see the video of your ultrasound, I hope you can get it up. :-) Christmas blessings to you guys!