Monday, November 3, 2008

Sophia is 6 months!

It's hard to believe that Sophia is a half year old already! Sophie has grown a lot since we moved to South Dakota -- she's nearly 19 lbs! There is lots to love when you pick her up :-) I love her rolls. It reminds me of my baby pictures....
She is such an easy-going baby -- quick to giggle and she loves watching her big brothers and sister play.
Hannah continues to be a big helper with Sophia. Her newest task has been helping to feed her bottles. She also likes to help pick out her clothes (she often tries to match their outfits).
Sophie loves her exersaucer, playing in the playpen, being outside, rolling on the floor to try and reach the big-kid toys and getting stuck along the way (she has learned to push herself backwards across the hardwood floors on her tummy but often gets stuck on table or chair legs). Each new phase brings fun and exciting changes and I'm so glad that I get to be a part of each milestone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet girls all around. :)

valumama said...

so cute! I love that last picture, pretty sweet.
wow, she is pretty close to crawling.
she is so big, roll-y babies are pretty cute!

Jen Himes said...

I can't believe you guys moved again. I love checking in on your blog periodically to see how things are going with you. Time really flies, doesn't it?