Thursday, February 18, 2010

Haircuts for the Girls

 I have always cut Hannah's hair.  It has turned out pretty well most of the time, but it was time for a professional cut to straighten things once and for all.  And Sophia was due for a trim too.  So I made appointments back to back for the girls to have their hair cut.  Hannah was a willing participant and came away looking quite pretty.  The stylist even curled her hair with a curling iron -- something I don't currently own.  So that was a treat for her. 


Sophia wasn't about to sit alone in the chair.  I ended up holding a wiggly girl on my lap.  The stylist was able to get the really long uneven part trimmed up in the back.  She was nervous about cutting her with the scissors because she was so wiggly.  So we stopped with that and will go back in a few weeks to try and do more.  We didn't want it to be a bad experience.  The stylist said that with wiggly kids she finds it gets better with each visit.  


Even with our wiggly little girl, it was a fun experience for them both to have their hair cut and very inexpensive.  The stylist didn't charge me for Sophie's cut and only charged me half-price for Hannah's.  We'll definitely be going back there!

No comments: