Monday, January 21, 2008

Hannah's favorite things....

Hannah took the Fisher Price phone into her bedroom and closed the door. I checked in a while later and found her sitting on top of the hamper talking away. She told me she was having a private conversation. I quickly grabbed my camera, snapped a shot, and left her alone. A sign of things to come....? Hannah loves music and loves to dance. She had fun dancing with baby Gigi this week.
She also has been asking to wear dresses daily -- not great timing as we are currently in a cold snap. Luckily I have been able to find nice long-sleeved, warm dresses at a reasonable price at the local thrift store.
A comment that melted my heart yesterday....
I was reading a book to Hannah about a boy who loved to go to the library. There were three librarians in the story who loved to help him in his pursuit of knowledge -- in the way librarians can help --- categorizing, organizing, etc. And I stopped reading and said to Hannah, "maybe I should be a librarian. I love to categorize and organize." And she replied "no, I want you to be my Mommy."

No comments: