Monday, January 7, 2008

A New Discovery





We took Luke to the play land at the mall on Saturday morning for his first time. He LOVED it! His favorite thing was kissing himself in the fun-house-type mirror. He ran around giggling with glee -- and did not like being stopped from his play to have a stinky diaper changed. It had been a while since we played there, so Jacob and Hannah were happy to play too. These indoor play areas are nice when it's too cold or too messy to play outside. I'm glad I brought my camera (I'm back in the digital world) to take pictures of the kids playing. Jacob loves being dramatic -- he loves to dance and make funny faces. Here he is doing what he does best..... (check out the big gap in his smile -- he lost his first two teeth in the last month - a big event at our house!)



Taking a break from play.....
Future basketball stars???
(I tried to get Luke to pose here -- but no such luck - he's a man on the move!)

No comments: