Wednesday, March 25, 2009

11 months

Time for another update on Sophia - it seems like just a few days ago I was posting her 10 month update -- I was a little behind in giving that update. Yesterday she turned 11 months -- I can't believe it's only one month until she's a year! This year has really gone fast!!
I attempted to take a few pictures yesterday to capture her 11 month birthday -- but she tried escaping from me again! She really wanted to get outside to see what her big brothers and sister were up to in the snow.
I did manage to get a few pictures....
Her latest record on steps taken is 9! She did this yesterday for Daddy. She gets so excited when she starts to walk -- she makes a sniffle noise and waves her arms up and down. It's pretty cute.(sorry the top of her head is cut off -- Hannah was playing photographer as I was holding out my hands to get her to walk to me)

She loves to give kisses -- she was kissing her Valentine's Day dog right before I took this picture of her. When she kisses she makes the "mmmmmmaaaa" sound but doesn't smack her lips. It's pretty cute!
She is adored by her big sister!
She has started saying "all done" when she's finished eating and "night-night" when I lay her down for naps and at night. She loves to play ball and is also saying ball and roll.
What a lovable little girl God has given us!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sophia is such a cutie, Kim! I love her eyes and her sweet smile. I can't believe she's almost a year old, that is amazing. Hope you're getting settled well into your new home, and that it's one you can hunker down into for a while!!!