Monday, March 16, 2009

Sophia's 10 month report

I have teeth! (four to be exact -- two on top and two on bottom) I love to crunch graham crackers with my teeth!
I can stand!
Sophia loves to practice standing and has even taken a few steps (she may be our earliest walker). Her older siblings are very encouraging and they love to watch her accomplish new things. We sing "Be Strong in the Lord" when she stands on her own and she smiles with her big, wide toothy grin.
I sampled dirt today
I decided it's yucky
Luckily Mommy had my Klean Kanteen bottle nearby to wash down the bad taste :)
(We just bought these stainless steel sippy cups -- No more bad plastic-tasting milk!)

And I don't like to cooperate for photos with Mommy (Hannah tried so hard to get a good picture of us together
After 5 tries this was our best shot! -- first a truck went by, then Luke started running circles around us, then she heard some sirens, then she saw a shiny stone to crawl after and then another car went by -- this girl doesn't miss a beat! )
Here she is checking out the shiny stone

This lack of cooperation for photos runs in the family.....

1 comment:

valumama said...

cute pictures... can't believe how old these girls are already!
p.s. where did you get those sippy cups?