Friday, March 30, 2007

Pinkalicious


I never thought I'd have a little girl who likes pink so much..... Then again I guess I had a purple phase at one point in my life :-) She notices pink everywhere -- as we're reading she will call out - "there's pink", and she loves when people wear pink clothing. At Bible study last week, she was apprehensive about me leaving her in her classroom. But as soon as Ms. Chris brought the pink play dough to the table she completely forgot about Mommy leaving and settled right in to making things out of pink play dough.

Another funny quote summing up her love for pink -
Last week we had some friends over for dinner. They read books to the kids before they went to bed. We asked Hannah the next morning who read her books. And she said, "Teri! She's pink!" Hannah loved that Teri wore pink.

Hannah's other love lately is playing in the dirt! She loves to dig in the dirt, stomp in the dirt, get dirty, and is content to do this for long periods of time - while wearing pink, of course. ;-)


No comments: