Friday, June 29, 2007

Swimming Lessons

Jacob and Hannah finished two weeks of swimming lessons yesterday. Jacob was in the Preschool II class. Here he is splashing -- his favorite thing to do in the water! Hannah and I participated in a parent-tot swim class together. I was with her in the water every day but the last day of class. Hannah swam with Marcia (one of her teachers) yesterday and did a great job without me! I had Luke on deck with me as Pat is away at a conference. It was actually nice to be able to watch from the deck and see how they're doing in their classes and I got to take a few pictures ;-). Hannah is ready for Preschool I this fall and Jacob needs to learn a few more skills before he moves to Preschool III. He made a lot of progress -- he no longer is afraid to get his face wet and do bobs. Hannah progressed a lot too -- she isn't afraid to relax on her back and loves to kick her feet!The last ten minutes of swim class they turned the slide and water features on and the kids were able to play! Hannah and Jacob both enjoyed the slide.

No comments: